The United States Patent and Trademark Office has granted official Trademark status for SUPER LUTEIN 444 FORMULA¬Æ, VisiVite's convenient and unique supplement for eye health.
VisiVite Super Lutein 444 Formula is a highly purified extract of nature's marigold flowers PROVIDING A WHOPPING 44 MG LUTEIN AND 4 MG ZEAXANTHIN in just 1 vegetarian capsule per day. It can be taken alone, or for people with macular degeneration, in combination with their AREDS 2 supplement. It is one of two new Lutein and Zeaxanthin supplements launched by VisiVite this year.
Benefits of VisiVite Super Lutein 444 Formula¬Æ:
- VisiVite's most highly concentrated lutein formula
- Contains 44 mg lutein plus 4 mg zeaxanthin in clear vegetarian capsules.
- Only 1 vegetarian capsule daily
- Provides premium antioxidant support for your eyes against blue and ultraviolet light.*
VisiVite Super Lutein 444 Capsules don't look like other mass-marketed eye supplements.Natural Lutein and Zeaxanthin have a deep color to them, unlike synthetic versions. With 44 mg lutein and 4 mg zeaxanthin, its clear vegetarian capsules show the beautiful colors of nature clearly. Other eye supplement capsules have synthetic light-colored fillers that block the pigment from being seen so clearly.Super Lutein 444 capsules are truly unique.
|NO EGG¬†or its derivatives, such as yolk, egg white, egg protein isolates, albumin, etc.|
|NO MILK¬†or its derivatives, such as whey, casein, caseinates, yogurt, cheese, butter, etc.|
|NO PEANUTS¬†or its derivatives, such as peanut protein, oil, butter, flour, etc.|
|NO TREE NUTS¬†such as almond, brazil nut, cashew, hazelnut, macadamia, pecan, pine nut, pistachio or walnut and its derivatives|
|NO SHELLFISH¬†such as crustaceans and mollusks and their derivatives|
|NO FISH¬†or its derivatives, such as fish protein and oils|
|NO SOY¬†or its derivatives, such as protein isolates, lecithin, etc|
|NO WHEAT¬†such as semolina, durum, kamut, spelt, triticale and their derivatives, such as flour, germ, sprouts, etc|
|NO GLUTEN¬†containing ingredients (wheat, oats, barley, rye)|
- Johnson EJ, et al.¬†Ingestion by men of a combined dose of beta-carotene and lycopene does not affect the absorption of beta-carotene but improves that of lycopene.¬†J Nutr. (1997)
- Ahmed SS, Lott MN, Marcus DM.¬†The macular xanthophylls.¬†Surv Ophthalmol. (2005)
- Junghans A, Sies H, Stahl W.¬†Macular pigments lutein and zeaxanthin as blue light filters studied in liposomes.¬†Arch Biochem Biophys. (2001)
- la Cour M, Kiilgaard JF, Nissen MH.¬†Age-related macular degeneration: epidemiology and optimal treatment.¬†Drugs Aging. (2002)
- van Leeuwen R, et al.¬†Dietary intake of antioxidants and risk of age-related macular degeneration.¬†JAMA. (2005)
- Snellen EL, et al.¬†Neovascular age-related macular degeneration and its relationship to antioxidant intake.¬†Acta Ophthalmol Scand. (2002)
- [No authors listed.¬†Risk factors for neovascular age-related macular degeneration. The Eye Disease Case-Control Study Group.¬†Arch Ophthalmol. (1992)
- Beatty S, et al.¬†Macular pigment and risk for age-related macular degeneration in subjects from a Northern European population.¬†Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. (2001)*