ProVision is distributed exclusively by eye health professionals and licensed resellers.
ProVision is not available from this web site.
- Professional macular health formula designed to be easy for eye doctors to dispense
- Affordable for patients
- Leverages today’s best research on nutritional support for macular health
- Two easy-to-swallow clear gelatin capsules daily supply therapeutic antioxidant levels, and a single bottle lasts 30 days.
- ProVision’s foundation formula for supporting macular health and vision wellness includes six key antioxidants from the AREDS 2 study calibrated in precise levels:
– Lutein 10 mg
– Zeaxanthin 2 mg
– Vitamin C 500 mg
– Vitamin E 400 IU
– Zinc 40 mg
– Copper 1 mg
Doctors and Pharmacy inquiries: 1-800-427-7660 Ext 4
VisiVite Eye Vitamin Formulas are based on proven research in the most respected medical publications, including the National Eye Institute's Age-Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2), the Lutein Antioxidant Supplement Trial (LAST) and others.
VisiVite eye vitamins source FloraGLO brand lutein, OmniXan brand zeaxanthin and Natural Vitamin E from plant oils, which are then assembled in a climate-controlled GMP-certified facility. Independent third party laboratories analyze the finished products for potency and purity.
Made with vegan veggies caps & no extra fillers
VISIVITE EYE VITAMINS
VisiVite was founded by Dr. Paul Krawitz, a world-famous eye doctor who originated multiple trademarks and patents for innovative eye supplements. Dr. Krawitz spent over 20 years carefully researching and creating the original formulas for the 18 eye vitamin products listed below that have been the foundation for excellence in vision support.
Today, VisiVite continues the strong pedigree it was built on by selecting premium, refined, natural ingredients for nutritional potency and easy absorption for maximum eye and body cellular health, while avoiding common synthetic fillers and artificial colors.
The original formulas for the following products were specially developed by Dr. Krawitz:
- VisiVite AREDS2 PLUS+ Gold Formula
- VisiVite AREDS2 Select Formula
- VisiVite AREDS2 Zinc-Free White Formula
- VisiVite AREDS2 E-Free Blue Formula
- VisiVite AREDS2 Chewable Tablets
- VisiVite Lutein+ Plus Formula
- VisiVite Super Lutein 444 Formula
- VisiVite Balanced Ocular Support
- VisiVite NightSight Formula
- VisiVite Blue Light Basher
- VisiVite Dry Eye Relief TG-1000
- VisiVite Quench
- VisiVite Co-Defense Multivitamins
- Provision Professional AREDS2 Macular Health Formula
- Dr. Krawitz Macular Support
- Dr. Krawitz Vision Performance
- Dr. Krawitz Dry Eye Support
More on Doctor Krawitz
Doctor Krawitz is the original founder of Visivite Eye Vitamins and served as President and C.E.O. of Vitamin Science, Inc. from 2001-2022.
Dr. Krawitz is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of The University of Michigan, and received his medical degree in 1985 and has been a member of the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
Dr. Krawitz trained in Internal Medicine at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital, New York. He completed his Ophthalmology training at Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, and later was selected as Chief Resident of that program.
He completed an additional year of specialized fellowship training in Glaucoma at Mount Sinai under the direction of Steven Podos, a recognized world leader in that field.
Dr. Krawitz has served in academia as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology in Manhattan. He has also frequently lectured at professional ophthalmic meetings regarding his highly successful surgical techniques for cataracts, glaucoma and specialty intraocular lenses.
While he was in his position as President and C.E.O. of Vitamin Science, Inc., Dr. Krawitz originated several patents and trademarks for nutritional supplements that support eye health.
Since 1993, he has become one of Long Island's most highly sought and professionally recognized eye surgeons, most notably while as a physician partner of OCLI - performing over 1000 ophthalmic procedures annually. These procedures include no-stitch cataract surgery, the most modern therapies for glaucoma, laser refractive surgery, and laser treatment of both macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
Additional affiliations have included serving as a Diplomate of The American Board of Ophthalmology, Fellow of The American Academy of Ophthalmology, and being a member of the Long Island Ophthalmologic Society, The Suffolk Academy of Medicine, and the American Medical Association.