Dry Macular Degeneration
Dry Macular Degeneration is the most common form of age related macular degeneration, or AMD. Over 90% of AMD cases are diagnosed as Dry Macular Degeneration. It
primarily occurs in people age 50 and older, and gets worse with age. It happens as a result of weak blood vessels in your eyes and causes central vision loss.Dry Macular Degeneration Facts
- Dry AMD starts slowly, and as a result many people attribute their vision loss to the natural aging process. Early detection and treatment is key to slowing its effects. Test your vision now before it's too late.
- There is no cure, but studies show that Macular Degeneration Supplements work to help minimize Dry AMD.
- Causes of Dry AMD include age, heredity, nutrition, smoking, and sunlight.
- Sufferers report seeing blind spots, which affect their driving and reading abilities.
- Failure to treat Dry AMD can result in permanent blind spots and chronic eye irritation.
Think you know all the facts on Dry Macular Degeneration? Take the VisiVite QUIZ
and find out!
Articles and News on Dry AMD
As America's baby boomers age, Dry Macular Degeneration has been in the news quite a bit lately. It's difficult to find the true facts on AMD, so we've compiled important articles and newsworthy updates on Dry AMD for you. Take a few minutes to read articles About AMD Vitamin Supplements
, Research on Anti-Oxidants in AMD Vitamins
, and Age Related Macular Degeneration Prevention
. Check out AMD News Articles
to find up to the minute info on Dry AMD.
The Inside Scoop on Dry AMD Supplements
The National Institutes of Health recently published the Age Related Eye Disease Study, or (AREDS). AREDS found that taking eye vitamins containing high doses of
Anti-Oxidants and Zinc minimized the progression of macular degeneration by 25%. VisiVite's AMD supplements have large doses of Anti-Oxidants and Zinc. Plus, they
have less than a 0.1% incidence of side effects. Our Macular Degeneration Supplements
- 267% Daily Value of Zinc
- 1333% Daily Value Vitamin E
- 833% Vitamin C
- 10 mg Lutein from FloraGLO
- 400 mcg Zeaxanthin from FloraGLO
There have been several new treatments for both Dry AMD and Wet AMD in the news lately. Low vision rehabilitation has been shown to help Dry AMD sufferers, and a laser
surgery called photodynamic therapy can sometimes treat Wet AMD.
What You Can Do
Sadly, there is no cure for Dry AMD, but studies have shown that the ingredients in VisiVite's unique Macular Degeneration Supplements
can slow the effects of Dry Macular Degeneration. Check out our Eye Supplement Information
to get in the know on the ingredients that will help keep your eyes healthy for life. Stop the damage now with VisiVite's Dry AMD supplements.
Get VisiVite Dry AMD Vitamins and Supplements now.