Dry Eye symptoms include pain, blurry vision, burning, stinging, light sensitivity and grittiness.
Based on the latest scientific research, nutritional supplements can provide relief of dry eye symptoms, without expensive prescription medications, eyelid punctum surgery, or the inconvenience of frequent artificial tear eyedrops.
Dry Eye Syndrome can cause chronic irritation, eyestrain, light sensitivity and blurry vision. Although dry eye symptoms increase with age, other conditions can make it worse.
Conditions that can cause Dry Eye include:
- Sjogrens Syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- LASIK surgery
- Contact Lens use
- Cosmetic eyelid surgery
- Menopause in women.
There are three main reasons why Dry Eye can occur.
- The most obvious one is that the tear glands don't make as much moisture as is necessary to keep the eye moist and comfortable.
- The tears don't contain enough of the high quality compounds that make them work well.
- The eyelids are open too widely, such as can occur in cosmetic eyelid surgery, hyperthyroidism, large eyes (this can be seen in severe near-sightedness) or drooping of the lower eyelid with advanced age, resulting in faster evaporation of the tears on the surface of the eye.
What is the TEAR FILM, and how can you nourish it?
Simple eyedrops don't work for more than a minute or two. This is because they are made from salt water and rapidly blinked away. But the moisture that coats the surface of the eye actually consists of 3 distinct layers:
- An inner MUCUS LAYER, that acts like glue by holding the tears on the eye.
- A SALTWATER LAYER in the middle
- An OUTER OILY layer that works like a vapor barrier by slowing how fast the water can evaporate from the eye.
The Invention of Dry Eye Relief
Vitamin Science Inc. was founded in 2001 by an ophthalmology panel that not only knew the latest eye research involving eye vitamins, they saw Dry Eyes EVERY DAY! So they knew when one eye formula worked and others didn't.... So they decided to do something about it!
They were frustrated at seeing their patients return without relief. Artificial tear eyedrops only worked for a few minutes. Prescription eyedrops burned, were expensive, and often didn't work. Punctal plugs often the eyes to secrete mucus and become red and even more irritated. In many patients, there was nothing more to offer!
Vitamin Science Inc. has performed extensive research and scientific studies, and developed an oral supplement that is so unusual, it received a United States patent.
The formula is Dry Eye Relief Tear Stabilization Formula.
How it Works
- Dry Eye Relief is a natural product made from the highest quality pharmaceutical grade ingredients. These ingredients work together in three important ways to improve the tears that coat the eye.
- It contains therapeutic Mucin, which acts as the "glue" that binds the tears to the surface of the cornea, coating problematic dry spots.
- It uses a proprietary blend of DHA and EPA Omega 3 essential fatty acids from deep fish oil, ALA Omega 3 essential fatty acid from Flaxseed Oil, GLA Omega 6 essential fatty acid from Borage Oil, Lactoferrin, and the natural COX2 inhibitor Circumin. These substances reduce lacrimal gland inflammation, resulting in improved tear production and reduced tear film surface tension.
- Importantly and uniquely, it adds the polar phospholipids, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, and Phosphatidylserine. These molecules strongly conjoin the three tear layers, resulting in improved Tear Film Stability.
Dry Eye Relief® Tear Stabilization Formula is the most powerful supplement available for the creation of healthy tears.
It is SO UNIQUE AND BENEFICIAL that a patent application has been rewarded with a United States Patent by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Dry Eye Relief Tear Stabilization Formula requires two easy-to-swallow high quality gel caps twice daily. It is well tolerated without side effects.
Read what others say...
"About the age of 35 I started getting burning and itching all day long. I thought I had allergies. But my eye doctor said that I had dry eye. I used to use tear drops about 10 times day. But since starting Dry Eye Relief, I've been able to cut down to two or three times a day."
"I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I had no idea along with all the bone pain I get, that I'd get dry eye too. My doctor tried all sorts of things, but nothing helped very much. I've been taking your dry eye vitamin for 9 months now and my eyes feel much better. Oh, and by the way, the Omega-3's have also helped my arthritis!"
"I've had dry eye about 5 years, and it was really, really bad. My eye doctor measured my tears and said that I wasn't making ANYTHING. The tear drops gave me two minutes of relief. The prescription eyedrops burned too bad. He put in plugs in my lids, but my eyes got all gunky. I started Dry Eye Relief a few months ago and felt a whole lot better after about a week and a half. Thanks for giving me some relief!"
"I'm 25 years old and I had Lasik two years ago. I knew that I'd have dry eye for a couple months after that, but it never got better. I couldn't bother with taking eyedrops all day, since I'm in meetings at work and people would stare at me. I've been happy with your vitamins. They cured my dry eye.D.F."I have Sjogren's Syndrome. Your vitamins helped my dry eyes AND my dry mouth."